Friday 27 November 2015

Introduction


I turned 30 yesterday. And from as early as I can remember, I was a gamer. It's the one thing that's been constant all through my life as other loves and interests came and went as I grew up and were replaced by new ones. Gaming was always there, and basically, this blog is just a series of recollections of the games I've loved and hated! From my earliest memories, Killer Gorilla on the Acorn Electron being the definite first game I remember, to starting Rise of the Tomb Raider this month and everything else in between. From all time classics, to the guilty pleasures. The game I've been playing religiously this week, or the one I haven't played in years. This is my life in gaming!

Killer Gorilla, released 1983 on the BBC Micro, Acorn Electron and Amstrad.

No comments:

Post a Comment